Today’s inspiration is a young woman who is almost literally on EVERY single page of EVERY fashion magazine. She is on the cover and the main hit of Vogue’s September 800 page issue. Through the well-known fame of Keeping up with the Kardashians, she has been able to make a name for herself. This young woman is none other than Kendall Jenner. To learn more fun facts about her, watch 73 questions by the Vogue Channel.
Kendall Jenner, isn’t afraid to speak her mind and she definitely commands the runway with her striking features and also having an amazing walk. I was very intrigued by the photo above taken by Inez and Vinoodh. I wanted to create something that would feature chocolate to resemble the nut-brown color from the outfit and purse that Kendall holds. So, enough with the chit-chat, here is today’s recipe…
Ferrero Rocher Granola
2 cups of rolled cereal oats
1/2-1 cup of whole grain rolled oats
1/2 cup of melted coconut oil
1/4 cup of raw agave syrup
1 tsp. of ground cinnamon
1/2 tsp. of coriander
1/2-1 cup of wheat germ
1/2 cup of golden raisins
1/2 cup of finely diced dried apricots
1/3 cup of Ferrero Rocher chocolate
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Prepare baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Combine all ingredients together, except for golden raisins, apricots and chocolate.
- Mix the granola mixture with your hands or stir with spoon.
- Once well combined, spread the granola mixture onto the baking sheet. Set aside until oven is ready.
- Finely dice apricots and chocolate and add golden raisins to a small bowl. Then set inside the fridge to chill.
- Add the granola mixture to the oven and bake for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown.
- Once the timer has made it to 10 minutes left, add the apricots, chocolate and raisins.
- Keep on baking until golden brown.
- Take granola out of oven and let it cool completely.
- Keep granola in large zipper bag or glass container in fridge. Enjoy with milk, yogurt or even by itself! (Warning, this recipe is addictive–enjoy with caution)